Responsible for clerical and operational coordination for The IC’s CNA Training Program (ICCTP). Handles student inquiries, registration, payments, and provides efficient, confidential handling of all student documents. Assists the Program Coordinator is promoting the ICCTP at local events and maintaining relationships with sponsors.
- High School Diploma
- Intermediate expertise with Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Some medical office experience preferred.
- Demonstrates THE IC’s core values of Inclusiveness, Flexibility, Person First, Accountability and Integrity and essential team virtues of Humble, Hungry and Smart.
Essential Functions/Areas of Accountability:
- Communicates with ICCTP Program Coordinator regularly with regard to all ICCTP activities, processes, procedures and administration; suggesting and implementing improvements when needed.
- Works with the instructors and students assisting with paperwork, and other general administrative duties.
- Files and maintains student records while upholding privacy and confidentiality according to ICCTP guidelines and HIPAA regulations to prevent unauthorized access.
- Inputs data, emails, faxes, copies, and collates as needed.
- Maintains and updates office forms and documents.
- Assists with grading tests, entering data, and managing ICCTP database.
- Accepts applications, receives payment, and renders information regarding upcoming classes.
- Tracks all students and payments in ICCTP database.
- Coordinates with the Staff Accountant to reconcile each class; follows up on unpaid invoices.
- Acts as custodian of the petty cash and follows the petty cash company policy.
- Creates invoices for sponsored students as well as student balances in a timely manner for each class. Works closely with The IC Finance department.
- Orders supplies and keeps inventory organized. Supplies include but are not limited to: paper products, kitchen supplies, gloves, lab supplies, linens and other student training materials.
- Maintains cleanliness and order in the skills rooms and prepare rooms for State testing. Be available, on occasion, to open the facility for the State examiners at 7:00 am.
- Answers phones in a timely manner and takes messages when necessary.
- Indentifies, coordinates and attends new business development opportunities to promote ICCTP relationships and to support program growth through the addition of students.
- Presents oneself in a professional manner which includes a neat appearance and communicating in a friendly and helpful way at all times.
- Maintains content for the ICCTP Facebook page and website .
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, proactive and flexible
- Ability to collaborate and connect with individuals.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and attention to detail essential
- Possess decision making and problem solving skills
- Maintains confidentiality in all areas
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation and computer skills
- Extraordinary internal and external customer service
- Responsibility for personal and professional growth.
- The employee is frequently required to use manual dexterity.
- The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, stoop and bend.
- The employee must be able to occasionally pick up items, lift and or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close and distance vision.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable the qualified individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.
This position may also require the performance of other duties as assigned.
If you are qualified and wish to apply, please route your resume and salary expectations along with a cover letter addressing your alignment with the minimum qualifications to email@example.com. Responses must be received by Wedensday, October 31, 2018.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY: The Independence Center adheres to a policy of equal opportunity and non-discrimination, as explained in its employee handbook, to all eligible participants regardless of age, sex, color, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, political affiliation, marital status, parental status, or disability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to empower the most qualified candidate with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.