COVID-19 Updates & Information
In-Person Safety Guidelines
- Masks are required of all guests and staff, regardless of vaccination status, in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
- When making an appointment to meet with staff, all guests will be asked health screening questions.
- Anyone who is sick or who has been exposed to someone who is sick will be asked to visit The IC at another time.
- Onsite support and community groups will be limited in size to adhere to six feet of social distancing between participants.
- Our staff will sanitize offices/conference rooms between meetings.
To see the message announcing our partial reopening in June 2020, click here.
To see the message we sent prior to the Stay at Home Order in March 2020, click here.
Accessible Video: COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics in El Paso County
Providers are required by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) to provide reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities, if they are requested. The video below, provided in American Sign Language (ASL), with captioning and voice-over to provide full accessibility, contains some things you should know about how and where to get vaccinated in El Paso County, as well as information about how to request accommodations.
Video produced in partnership with El Paso County Public Health.
The IC works with a network of partners and resources to help people with disabilities live more independent lives. If you need assistance during COVID-19, we urge you to reach out to The IC at 719-471-8181 or contact one of the organizations in the link below.
Create Your Own Health and Wellness Plan
Create a plan including your checklist, support circle, support needs, meal plans, and various other topics necessary to maintain your health and wellness in the time of COVID-19. You can request training on building your plan on our “Schedule Training” page, or you can download and build your own plan by clicking on the “Download PDF” button below.
The links below should be helpful for planning and preparedness.