Help With SSI/SSDI Benefits
Understanding your disability benefits is crucial to your independence. The Independence Center can help empower you to advocate for yourself when it comes to your benefits. We can help you understand federal or state disability programs, including SSI, SSDI, and Medicaid (including Long Term Care – Medicaid).
Our services are free of charge and will help you:
- Understand these disability programs
- Know how to communicate effectively with government agencies
- Understand rules and restrictions surrounding your benefits
- Know what you need to apply for benefits
- Know where to go when you need additional advocacy if you are denied federal disability benefits
To learn more, please contact our Benefits Coordinator at 719-471-8181 or by clicking the button below.