Disabled Parking Placard


Applications for disability parking privileges are available at The Independence Center, or The Division of Motor Vehicles (DMV). A doctor’s signature is required. A driver’s license or State ID is required before the DMV can issue the placard.  Permanent license plates may also be acquired with the regular license fee.  You may call DMV, at (719) 520-6240 for office locations.

Street disability parking signs are at the City Traffic Engineering Department, (719) 385-5908.