In the wake of the recent flooding and wildfires over the summer, we wanted to remind everyone the things to remember in the event you must evacuate your home during an emergency or disaster. Previously, we’ve discussed what should be in your emergency kits and the Do’s and Dont’s of evacuating, so here are just some more tips to keep in mind.
- People and Pets
- Papers, phone numbers and Important Documents
- Prescriptions, Vitamins, and Eyeglasses
- Pictures and Irreplaceable Memorabilia
- Personal Computers (information on hard drive & disks)
- Plastic (credit cards, ATM cards, & cash)